Monday, February 13, 2012

Lost.

Met up with xy, grace and jh last night for drinking session.
We finished 1 bottle in an hour I think?
& after that is totally FML period.

For the first time, I see the world spin.
For the first time, I feel so giddy I just lay on the floor.
For the first time, I totally lost control over myself.
For the first time, I don't know what I had texted and tweeted.
For the first time, I SERIOUSLY FEEL SO BAD.

What had I done to myself.
Getting drunk was never in my list. Okay I wasn't drunk. Just too high. Over the top. Kept laughing. Now recalling, it's so retarded.

& now after all that, I had to read whatever that I had texted or tweeted to know what exactly went on last night.
& can someone please tell me why?
People say when you get drunk you forget everything and wake up fine.
But I woke up feeling so freaking down.
A huge urge to cry but just couldn't.
It sucks. Really really sucks. Makes me feel like screaming.

Leave me alone.

KAIEN.