Tuesday, May 22, 2012

On to the next stage.

Hello there.

I have officially graduated! Yay!
One of the proudest days of my entire life.
I know, it's just a diploma. But still I'm happy.
I made it through the 3 years, which I don't even know how.
Just glad that I made it (:
I wanna thank those who accompanied me through these 3 years.
They are the friends that cannot be replaced no matter how much an ass they are cause they like to laugh at me. Tsk.
Keep in touch!
& thank you my beloved Grace for coming all the way down just to take a few photos of my moment with me. Most appreciated. Love ya!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

& so I thought that everything would go smoothly after grad day.
But alas, I was so wrong.

First and foremost, bro got hospitalized.
Almost scared me to death.
You know? I used to think that I will never drop a tear for him cause I'm so sick of how he is and how irresponsible he is.
But I guess no matter how much I hate him, he is still my brother. *irritated face*

Next well, I walked out of a friendship that accompanied me almost through the whole of my life.
Yes, I did.
I'm crazy? Yes I am.
I have my own reasons on why I am so pissed off and if I said it it's gonna make things worse so might as well just stfu.

Next to next, I LOST MY GOD DAMN WALLET.

  1. That wallet is my birthday present of last year given by the people who meant the world to me.
  2. I have my IC, 2 debit cards, some membership cards and my mom's ATM card in there.
  3. There were classic passport photos of mine, and some others as well as my baby photo. DAMN IT.
  4. There is something in there which means something to me although I know that it shouldn't. But still, I kept it all these while never wanting to lose it. Until now, I lost the whole wallet and so is that thing. Can't describe how heavy my heart is.
  5. Other than the above, I can't really remember what other significant things I have in there. Hopefully nothing else.

Whichever kind soul that found it, please please pleaseeeeeee return the wallet to me, AS A WHOLE WITH NOTHING MISSING.

So many things happening, my life is no longer boring.
I have no time to think of anything else other than hoping and wishing for my wallet to be back and for other stuff to be back the way they were. Dreaming much.
No one knows how much memories this wallet has and I have totally no idea how stupid I can actually be to lose it. Seriously.

Veryyyyyyy lastly, I know you are very upset.
I know what was sent to you.
It's very unreasonable, ungentlemanly and I'm pretty much very pissed off with them.
But who am I to care. You have better listening ears.
Just take care, move on and stop breaking down.
"Don't cry over the past, just cry to get over it. Don't smile to hide the pain, just smile to heal the pain" - @TheWordsOfLife
I know it takes time, but at the same time, I know you can.

KAIEN.